We're looking for:
Trainees mechatronics technicians as of 01.08.2021
Die NAU Steuerungstechnik GmbH is a medium-sized company based in Ganderkesee, Germany. We are active worldwide in the exclusive equipping of yachts with electrical and pneumatic control and propulsion systems individually manufactured for our customers.
Over the course of the 3.5-year training as a mechatronics technician, you will acquire versatile skills in the fields of electronics, mechanics and information technology in various departments of our company as well as at a vocational school in Oldenburg.
You will be trained and instructed by your trainers. You will work on your own from day one (‘learning by doing’) and will be able to carry out more and more tasks independently over time. You will also be involved in the test installation of new systems in our company and the initial installation on the yachts.
You will learn different areas:
- Creation of circuit diagrams with E-Plan
- The wiring of control cabinets
- Programming of mechatronic components
- Installation, assembly and commissioning of electrical and pneumatic systems
- Maintenance and repair of existing installations
- Reading and writing technical documentation, partly in English
- Processing of metals in the field of manufacturing
What you should bring to the training:
- A good secondary school leaving certificate with good grades in mathematics, physics and technology
- A sense of responsibility, team spirit and commitment
- Confident use of the German language as well as basic English skills
- A high level of technical understanding and interest in mechatronic systems
Have we sparked your interest?
Then send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the cover letter, your application should include a curriculum vitae with a photo and your most recent school reports. If you have any questions, please contact us by phone at 04222/94120.